We spent many hours on research to finding trailer refrigerator vent cover latch, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best trailer refrigerator vent cover latch, you should not miss this article. trailer refrigerator vent cover latch coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 trailer refrigerator vent cover latch by our suggestions
526 reviews analysed
1. RV Designer E377, Refrigerator / Converter Vent Latch, 2 Per Pack, Exterior Hardware
RV Designer started in 1993, making custom drapes for RV windows. Since then we’ve learned to appreciate the RV Lifestyle and the RV community, and have worked hard to create products that make RVing easier.
2. DOMETIC 3850781026 Refrigerator Airing Card-Except RM1350
Dometic provides branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene and Sanitation, Food and Beverage, Power and Control and Safety and Security. Our mission is to make the mobile life easy.
3. Halotronics RV Refrigerator/Furnace Vent Cover/Bug Screen for Atwood 6, and 10, Suburban 6
- FEATURES | Have you noticed insects sometimes getting through the vents and into your vehicle? Have you come across a nest in your vents, or debris clogging it which prevents proper airflow? There’s a simple and inexpensive solution for this, and that’s to cover your vents with a mesh screen by Halotronics.
- DESIGN | The metal mesh construction provides the protection you want while minimally restricting airflow on the openings you have. Not only are these screens the perfect solution for guarding your vents, but they’ll last, they look great, and they’re easy to clean.
- QUALITY | It is important that all external parts on your recreational vehicle are strong, reliable and long lasting. Our pest screens are made with high grade stainless steel to ensure they stay intact and corrosion-free over your vents so your investment stays protected.
- INSTALLATION | Included with these screens is an easy-to-use installation tool for attaching the unit to your vehicle with the enclosed stainless steel spring fasteners. We’ve also included clear instructions to make things headache-free. Once installed, these screens are easy to remove without damaging your vehicle.
- SPECIFICATIONS | Each screen measures 5.9″ x 8.5″”. For use in Atwood 6 and 10, and Suburban 6 refrigerator and furnaces.
4. Camp’N RV Exhaust Vent Cover – RV Range Hood Vent/RV Range Hood Cover (White)
- The Camp’N Replacement RV/Trailer/Camper Sidewall Vent is compatable with most popular ducted stove/rangehoods.
- Each Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent INCLUDES HARDWARE!
- Our High impact/weather proof materials will provide years of service.
- Lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- Rough opening size of 10 3/8″ by 3 1/2″
Are those exterior fittings/fixtures on your RV/Trailer getting old and brittle? Are they discoloring? Then definitely order a Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent to replace your old, beat up vent today!
5. Camco Flying Insect Screen -Protects RV Furnaces From Insects and Prevents RV Vent Damage – (2 Pack) (42141)
Wasps, mud daubers, birds and rodents pose a serious threat to the furnace on your RV. They can enter through the furnace vents and cause serious damage by building nests that interfere with air flow. Camco 42141 (Model FUR 200) Flying Insect RV Furnace Screen fits Duo-therm and Suburban furnace vents. As Camco offers several furnace screens, consult size and photos to confirm this screen will fit your furnace vent. This easy-to-install screen will help ensure that your furnace vent stays free from costly invasion by unwanted pests.
6. Dumble RV Range Vent Cover Exterior Vent with Locking Damper and Screws, RV Exhaust Vent Cover for RV Stove Vent – White
- REPLACE YOUR OLD RV STOVE VENT FLAP: The Dumble Camper Range Hood Vent Cover in White is an injection-molded styrene plastic RV vent range horizontal exterior wall vent that can be used with forced ventilation on large outlet static exhaust range hoods in your RV, camper, travel trailer, or mobile home kitchen
- PERFECT SIZE: Requires 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch (26.2×8.9 cm) opening and 1.7-inch (4.3 cm) inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall)
- 11.6-inch x 5.3-inch x 2.1-inch (29.5×13.5×5.3 cm) overall outside dimensions
- 10 total screw holes – top and bottom holes 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) apart (measurement center to center)
- side holes 2.4 inches (6.1 cm) apart
- Ensure that the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct
- INSTALL IN MINUTES: Remove your hood (4 screws that go up through hood into cabinet underside), draw outline of this RV range hood exhaust vent insert on interior wall where hood meets wall, drill holes through wall at the corners of the outline, saw outline from interior, tuck installation into wall, saw outline from exterior, caulk/tape (not included) vent frame, press vent into opening, secure vent with the included screws, reinstall hood
- KEEP OUT THE BUGS & ELEMENTS: Features an RV hood damper that allows the external flap door to open when the exhaust fan is turned on while the 2 swivel friction locks latch the single flap (runs the length of the vent) in the closed position when traveling down the road
- Flapper stays in the closed position and only opens when engaged by turning on exhaust fan which them pushes the flapper open from the airflow
- Screen optional, not included
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: RV stove vent cover replacement package includes (1) polar white range vent for RV with (10) installation screws for your convenience
Chuck your old, discolored camper oven vent flapper and replace it with the Dumble Camper Hood Vent Cover in White. It requires an approximate 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch opening and 1.7-inch inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall). If screw hole positions do not align with your old vent, simply drill holes in the required locations. This trailer range hood vent fits as long as the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct. The external flap door opens when the exhaust fan is turned on, and the swivel friction locks latch the flap in the closed position when traveling down the road. Package includes (1) white RV oven vent cover and (10) screws. Use with forced ventilation only. We recommend adding caulk or putty tape (not included) on the inside edge for a tight seal. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
7. Norcold 617772 Replacement Latch
Reliable Refrigerators Designed for Families on the Go! If you’re looking for a high-quality refrigerator that will give you and your family years of trouble-free service, look to Norcold. We’re the leading manufacturer of RV gas/electric absorption refrigerators in the country.
8. Heng’s J116BK-C Range Vent Exhaust Cover – Black
Save time and money! Heng’s J116BK-C Black RV Range Exhaust Cover prevents the need to replace the entire vent. In some instances, a simple damper replacement will fix the RV range hood ventilation. The vent damper consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your camper with an outside manual release tab. Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. Damper automatically closes to prohibit insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. Manual release damper must be secured before traveling.
9. VENTLINE V2111-18 RV Trailer Camper Appliances Range Hood Vent Natural White (1)
Polystyrene plastic outside vents with horizontal outlets. 1-3/4″ inlet flange. 11-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ outside flange.
10. JR Products 00235 Vent Latch – Thin Wall
The JR Products Vent Latch is used in refrigerator exterior doors or on interior converter doors. The 00235 model fits thin panel wall thicknesses up to 0.057″. Lifetime warranty. Two per package.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Trailer Refrigerator Vent Cover Latch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!