Nowadays, there are so many products of smart home dead bolt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smart home dead bolt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smart home dead bolt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
638 reviews analysed
1. Kwikset 98880-005 SmartCode 888 Smart Lock Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Z-Wave Plus Featuring SmartKey Security in Venetian Bronze
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with a supporting smart home system using your phone
- Expand your security system solution with Home Connect technology, your key less entry door lock will now communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z Wave
- Up to 30 programmable user access codes for family and guests to use at the door
- Get notiﬁcation when someone locks or unlocks your door or check if your door lock is locked. Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8 inches to 2-3/4 inches to fit all standard door preparations
- Featuring Smart Key Security re key technology
- re key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and a one year electronics warranty
- Note: Please refer the installation manual below for better use
2. August Smart Lock, 3rd Gen technology – Silver, Works with Alexa
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
August Smart Lock, 3rd Gen technology – Silver, Works with Alexa
3. August Smart Lock Pro + Connect, 3rd gen technology – Silver, works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Requires 110-240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt
- use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply Speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z-Wave Plus home product. Works with Z-Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Refer to the PDF named “Other content” below for compatibility details of the product
Control and monitor your door from anywhere.
Know your door is both closed and locked with DoorSense
4. Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode 913 UL Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Satin Nickel
- Keyless entry touchpad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior
- includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit backlit audible keypad, one-touch locking, 30 second autolock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- BHMA Grade 2 certified, UL certified with 20 minute fire rating, and features SmartKey re-key technology with BumpGuard protection
- Prior to purchase, please verify that this lock fits your door
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8″ – 2″ thick). Please see sizing specifications chart included with product images
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver – no new screw holes or hardwiring needed. Please see installation video included with product images
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)
- Please see Specification Sheet, Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information.
The SmartCode 913 touchpad electronic deadbolt is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel.
5. Schlage BE469ZP CAM 619 Connect Smart Deadbolt with Alarm with Camelot Trim in Satin Nickel, Z-Wave Plus Enabled
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant
- Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver
- Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks
- Operating Temperatures: Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C
6. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock, 4th Generation (Matte Black)
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door – so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys again. Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- The 4th generation smart lock from August, now 45% smaller.
- Control your door with your voice: Works with all three voice assistants – Siri, Alexa, and the Google Assistant – use your voice to control your door – such as lock/unlock or check the status of your door.
- Always know who comes and goes with activity feed. See exactly what time guests and loved ones enter and leave your home, with August’s activity feed right on your app.
The August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (4th Generation) and August app allows you to remotely lock or unlock your door, check door status, grant virtual guest keys and always know who’s coming and going. Connected out of the box with built in Wi-Fi, the August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is easy to install and attaches to your existing deadbolt so you can keep your original keys.
7. Kwikset – Kevo 99250-203 KWIKSET 925 DB 11P Kevo2 Bluetooth Deadbolt 2.0 Touch-to-Open Smart Lock in Venetian Bronze
- Your Smartphone is now your key – touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation Kevo
- Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
- Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App
- 3rd Gen Kevo App provides faster and more reliable connection. Smaller and sleeker metal interior with improved install experience
- NOW get FREE ekeys! Send and manage eKey access via smartphone – receive notifications and monitor lock history
- It is recommended to review the instruction and troubleshooting manuals provided in the description section before use to install the product correctly
- Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
- Works with select iOS and Android devices (wider compatibility with updated Google Play Kevo app which determines full and partial compatibility) – please check compatibility (below) before purchase
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
Open your world with the Kevo Touch-to-Open Smart Lock powered by your smartphone and Bluetooth. Fumbling with your keys is now a thing of the past. Kevo 2nd Gen provides the same trusted touch-to-open smart lock experience available in Kevo 1st Gen teamed with a refined user experience, sleeker design and added security features. Kevo 2nd Gen features the latest version of the Kwikset patented SmartKey security. This single cylinder Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by touching the exterior side of the deadbolt, or with a key from the outside, as well as the turnpiece from the inside. Kevo (2nd Gen) also comes with InHome Locking & Unlocking from your smart device within Bluetooth range of the lock. The Lifetime Polished Brass finish adds to the traditional look and feel of the product and makes a classic statement.
Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately). You can lock/unlock (PIN required) and check lock status.
Kwikset is working diligently to add new Android device compatibility to Kevo. Each device is put through a rigorous security and user experience test to ensure that our users have the most secure and best possible experience with Kevo.
Android Compatibility: Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X,6, 6P,9, HTC One M9 Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Active, S6, S6 Active, S6 Edge, S7 Active, S7 Edge, Note 4, Note 4 Edge, Note 5 Android Wear Devices
Apple iOS Compatibility*: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 4th Gen, Air, Air 2, Pro (12.9-inch), Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4 Pod Touch 5th Gen, 5th Gen (16GB Mid 2013), 6th Gen Apple Watch – notifications only.
*We’re pleased to share that Touch-to-Open functionality is fully restored with Apple’s iOS 10.0.2 update. Upon downloading the latest iOS update, you will be able to use your Kevo lock with the app running in the background.
Kwikset is pleased to announce that eKeys will be completely free of charge starting February 1, 2017.
You gave us your feedback and we listened! Thank you for helping us improve your Kevo experience.
8. Kwikset 92640-001 Contemporary Electronic Keypad Single Cylinder Deadbolt with 1-Touch Motorized Locking, Satin Nickel
- Keyless entry with a motorized driven deadbolt for 1-touch locking, low battery indication, and easy install with just a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed.Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind
- 6 customizable user codes along with temporary codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside and thumb turn inside, fits door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind
The Kwikset Electronic Deadbolt delivers the ultimate in Keyless Entry convenience with up to 6 individual customized User Codes. It’s a perfect fit for an active lifestyle so that you don’t have to worry about carrying or losing your keys. You can also easily provide temporary or 1 time use codes for access to visitors or service personnel.
9. Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt With Century Trim (Matte Black)
The Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Century Trim in Matte Black makes daily life easier and more convenient. Enter an access code on the touchscreen to unlock the door instead of searching your pockets for keys. Pair the lock with your smartphone over Bluetooth . Share access with trusted friends and family with just a few taps in the Schlage Sense app – no more keeping track of spare keys. The Schlage Sense lock is easy to install yourself in minutes. It’s battery operated so there’s no hardwiring required, and the lock will still accept access codes if the power goes out at home. Typical battery life with average use is about one year, and the low battery indicator reminds you weeks in advance to replace it. You can update the lock wirelessly through the app as new features are released, which means you never have to buy a new lock to take advantage of the latest capabilities. Add the Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (sold separately) to your home Wi-Fi network to lock/unlock from anywhere on Android smartphones, iPhone , iPad or iPod touch . Or, if you have an iPad /Apple TV connected to your home Wi-Fi network, you can control the lock from your iPhone as part of your HomeKit-enabled smart home.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Dead Bolt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!