Nowadays, there are so many products of overhead microwave oven fuse in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for overhead microwave oven fuse in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings overhead microwave oven fuse which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
685 reviews analysed
1. uxcell a15012100ux0096 Glass Tube Fuse 0.85A 5kV 6mm x 40mm 3Pcs for Microwave Oven Pack of 3
2. Ceramic microwave fuse 20A.
Ceramic microwave fuse 20A
3. Tegg 10PCS 20A Slow-Blow Time Delay Ceramic Fuses 250V 6x30mm
Product Description Product Name: Ceramic Fuses.
Fuse Type : Slow Blow (Time Delay).
Body Material: Ceramic.
Current Rating: 20A.
Voltage Rating: 250V .
Diameter: 6mm / 15/64Inches.
Length: 30mm /1-3/16 Inches.
Package included: 10 PCS.
4. Bussman BP/ABC-20 20 Amp 250 Volt Microwave Oven Fuse 2 Count
5. GE WB27X10388 Fuse Replacement
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB27X10388 Range/stove/oven Line Fuse
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WB27X10388 Fuse – Replacement
6. YOLISTIC (Pack of 10) 20 Amp Slow-Blow Time Delay Fuse Ceramic 6x30mm
Body Material : Ceramic
Amp Rating: 20A
Voltage Rating: 250V
Fuse Type : Slow Blow (Time Delay)
10 Pcs x 20 Amp Slow-Blow Time Delay Fuse Ceramic 6x30mm.
7. Microwave Fuse Ceramic Fuse Cartridge Fuse 20 Amp 250V Slow-Blow Compatible and Universal Replace for GE WB27X10388 and Whirlpool Kenmore Other Microwave 5 PCS
- Production Name:Microwave Fuse, Rated Current: 20 Amp, Rated Voltage: 250V,Size: 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
- Key Charactor: Slow-Blow(Time-Delay) Ceramic Fuse,resist surge current,completely compatible replace for GE WB27X10388
- This fuse is widely used for general microwave as total power overload protect
- Ceramic fuse is filled with sands inside tube, not worry about glass broken and produce glass fragment like glass shell fuse when fuse burnt
- Also common and universal fuse for home appliance fuse using, 1 year warranty
Microwave fuse 20 Amp 250V 6×30 mm/0.24×1.2 in(Dia x Len)
1.shut down power before you replace
2.check your original size of fuse, mainly several parameters, body diameter, body len, rate current, rate voltage
Most Important Point
Question: Why does my microwave fuse offen burnt after I replace fuse not long?
Answer:Microwave fuse should use slow-blow type because its loading will increase much when microwave starts. It needs a little overload when machine starts(only a short time). So some people replace it with fast-acting fuse and cause burnt frequently. Using wrong type fuse.
Question:What type appliances are need slow-blow(time-delay)fuse?
Answer:Normally inductive appliance needs. This type device’s current loading will be much high when it starts, like surge current impact.Common microwave,motor, metal halide light. Yet resistant loading like electrical heating tube is not need.
8. (Pack of 5) Microwave Replacement Fuse, 20A, 250V, Ceramic Line Fuse, Fast Blow Microwave Fuse
- 20A, 250V, Ceramic Line Fuse, Fast Blow Microwave Fuse
- Quality Replacement parts by XPARTCO
- Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- In Stock, Ships Fast
- 5 Pack, 20A Microwave Fuse, Replaces Part Number 5304423383, PS472662, AP2151673, EA472662, WB27X10388, PS239525, AP2631556, FFSBA033WRKZ, PS953882, AP3793107, EA953882, WB27X10740, WB27X816, AP2025762, PS240364, WB27X1065, WB27X1089, PS239779, AP2026317, EA239779, WB2X3910, PS242167, AP2010811, WB2X3910, WB27X995, WB27X945, AP4565040, 1206681, 5F1CD2031S, WP8183507, 8183507, PS11745084, AP6011884, F62307A00AP, B62308250AP, AP5633503, TJ14QBP20CFB, M0805101, AP6014669, PS11747931, WPM0805101, 3B
20A, 250V, Ceramic Line Fuse, Fast Blow Microwave Fuse, Replaces Part Number 5304423383, PS472662, AP2151673, EA472662, WB27X10388, PS239525, AP2631556, FFSBA033WRKZ, PS953882, AP3793107, EA953882, WB27X10740, WB27X816, AP2025762, PS240364, WB27X1065, WB27X1089, PS239779, AP2026317, EA239779, WB2X3910, PS242167, AP2010811, WB2X3910, WB27X995, WB27X945, AP4565040, 1206681, 5F1CD2031S, WP8183507, 8183507, PS11745084, AP6011884, F62307A00AP, B62308250AP, AP5633503, TJ14QBP20CFB, M0805101, AP6014669, PS11747931, WPM0805101, 3B74133Q, 14QBP20CFB
9. GE JNM3163DJBB Over-the-Range Microwave 1.6
- Convenience cooking controls Operating made quick and easy
- Auto and time defrost Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- 1.6 cu. ft. capacity 950 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Turntable On/Off Controls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system Removes smoke, steam and odors
1.6 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave
10. Zephyr Fast Acting Ceramic Cartridge Fuse (Pack of 6) 6x30mm 250V (1 Amp)
Protect your investment with a Zephyr ceramic fast acting fuse. Many of today’s electronics and home appliances are protected by fuses in case of a power spike. UL/CSA 248-14 compliant design ensures a low breaking capacity, and thus offers immediate disconnect of power should the amperage exceed that of the fuse rating. Other / inferior fast acting fuses may vary by as many as 1-2 amps, meaning your 8 amp fuse might not blow until power spikes to 10 amps. Don’t let a poorly made fuse be the cause of electrical damage to your investments.
Diameter: 6mm (1/4″)
Length: 30mm (1-1/4″)
Amp Rating: 1A
Voltage Rating: 250V
Body Material: Ceramic
Fuse Type: Fast Acting Blow (Fast Burn)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Overhead Microwave Oven Fuse for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!