We spent many hours on research to finding nondairy ice cream maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best nondairy ice cream maker, you should not miss this article. nondairy ice cream maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 nondairy ice cream maker by our suggestions
541 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
3. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
4. DASH DPIC100GBWH04 My Pint Electric Machine for Gelato, Sorbet + Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Maker, 0.4qt, White
- Healthier: DASH ice cream maker lets you make healthier, homemade ice cream right from your kitchen. You control the ingredients (Organic, sugar free, fresh fruit, all-natural), making it better for you and your family
- Quick, easy + customizable: turns on and ready to go with just the push of a button. 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream, gelato, sorbet, or frozen yogurt in less than 30 minutes. Add chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, or your favorite condiments to customize your dessert night in
- Compact + lightweight: weighing less than 1 lb, This is a must-have for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, College dorm life, or camper/RV traveling. Disassembles easily for quick clean up and storage
- Perfect gift: the perfect wedding gift, new home gift, or gift for kids. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (Add to your registry now!)
- Includes: backed by a 1-year manufacturer , The 12-watt DASH ice cream maker, includes cooling bowl, mixing Spoon, recipe book, and recipe database access. All non-electric parts are easily wiped clean dishwasher safe)
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The DASH My pint ice cream maker makes up to 1. 6 Cups of fresh Ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and Eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream. , White
5. Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Electric ice-cream maker produces up to 1-1/2 quarts in about 20 minutes
- Easy to use–no salt or ice required; chills to desired consistency
- Transparent top locks into place for safety and convenient monitoring
- Nonstick chamber ensures quick cleanup; instruction booklet with recipes included
- Measures 10 by 10 by 15 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Creating up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen drinks at home takes only about 20 minutes with this electric appliance, and salt and ice are not needed. After the machine’s chilling chamber has been in the freezer for about eight hours the liquid between its walls becomes thoroughly frozen. The chamber then goes atop the power base, the unit’s paddle goes into the chamber, the transparent top is locked in place, and the machine is turned on. Ingredients go into the chamber through an opening in the top as the paddle turns. The chamber chills the ingredients to whatever consistency is desired–though dense treats are hard to make because the paddle churns in air.
Chocolate chips, chopped fruit, nuts, and other special ingredients can be added toward the end. The nonstick chamber makes cleanup a snap. Storing it in the freezer ensures a frozen confection is only 20 to 40 minutes away when the mood strikes. The machine measures 10 inches in diameter and 15 inches high and weighs 9-1/2 pounds. It carries a three-year limited warranty. A detailed instruction booklet including many recipes comes included. –Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
| Whatever your style, Cuisinarts ICE-20 1-1/2-quart automatic ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker will help make a delicious frozen dessert to match it! Make fat-free sorbets, low-fat frozen yogurts, rich ice creams quick and easy.
Scoop It Up
Imagine indulging in homemade frozen desserts and those delicious “island” drinks made from your favorite fresh ingredients–right at home. Finish a family dinner or celebrate a special occasion. Any excuse will do. The Cuisinart ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker lets you make enough of your favorite recipes to please a crowd. Its fast and easy.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like our Mix It In soft serve ice cream maker, offer todays consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Todays relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
6. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
7. La Reveuse Frozen Dessert Maker, Great for Making Healthy Soft Serve Sherbet, Sorbet, Fruit Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt for Kids, White
- HEALTHY – It makes perfect, guilt-free, low calories, high-fiber and dairy-free ice creams.Just adding your favorate fruits in.Turn any fruits into a frozen treat without any preservatives,pigments or added sugars
- SIMPLE TO USE – Just 3 minites to make a homemade soft serve frozen dessert, by pushing frozen fruits into the chute, fast and easy
- EASY TO CLEAN – Fully disassembled structure, makes the cleaning so easy. NOTE: DO NOT immerse main body in water or any liquid
- HAVE FUN WITH YOUR KIDS – Get one more fun way to be with your kids and enjoy dilicious desserts. NOTE: Close supervision is necessary when it is used by or near children
- COMPACT DESIGN – Sleek design easy to collect,which fits nicely in the corner of your counter
8. Frostline Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Mix, 6 Pounds
Make your business a destination with Frostline Soft Serve. Take your pick from rich and creamy yogurt to a variety of soft serve mixes, including lactose-free and dairy-free options! Frostline Soft Serve is perfect for restaurants, small shops, convenience stores, and other businesses looking to serve a fast delicious frozen yogurt mix with their soft serve machine. What is Frostline Soft Serve? It is a dry mix that is reconstituted with cold water and frozen down in a soft serve machine. Although low in fat, it provides the same creamy mouth feel and delicious taste as traditional dairy soft serve. Each soft serve case contains 6 individual packs. Each pack makes 113 ½ cup servings. A volume amount of 1/2 level cup, weighing 91g, of frozen prepared product is based on 40% overrun. Depending on the amount of overrun your soft serve machine is set up for, a 1/2 cup of prepared soft serve may weigh more or less than 91g and will affect the number of servings. Frostline Soft Serve is manufactured by Kent Precision Foods. Each product is made in the USA and perfected to be delicious. If you enjoy Frostline Soft Serve check out other amazing food products by Kent Foods, such as Dole Soft Serve, Land O’Lakes, Orrington Farms, Mrs. Wages, Thick-it, and Southern Gourmet available on Amazon.
9. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Ice Cream Maker and Freezer Bowl Bundle
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nondairy Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!