We spent many hours on research to finding laboratory freezer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laboratory freezer, you should not miss this article. laboratory freezer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 laboratory freezer by our suggestions
826 reviews analysed
1. Whynter CUF-210SS Energy Star Upright Freezer, 2.1 Cubic Feet
- Measures: 20″ Long x 17.5″ Wide x 27.5″ High
- Freestanding setup (clearance around the unit is needed)
- Sleek stainless steel reversible-swing door and black cabinet with cylinder lock and two keys
- Compressor cooling. Freezer internal dimensions: 12.5 W X 16 D X 21 H inches
- Two removable shelves
Ideal for any small space where cold storage is needed, the Whynter 2.1 cu. ft. upright freezer can also be used in the kitchen, offices, garages or basements. This space-saving compact upright freezer is designed with a flush back, allowing it to fit cleanly against the wall or into corners. The Whynter 2.1 cu. ft. upright freezer features a stainless steel reversible-swing door, adjustable thermostat, two removable shelves and a lock for securing the contents. As an ENERGY STAR rated appliance, this upright freezer will help you keep your energy costs down while providing efficient freezing solutions.
From the Manufacturer
The Whynter 2.1 cu. ft. upright freezer offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your needs. Whether for the office, the yacht or home, Whynter 2.1 cu. ft. upright freezer is a centerpiece of any space. This upright freezer comes with two pullout shelves to help keep food items organized and easily accessible, and a lock and key. The premium appeal of the CUF-210SS features an exclusive stainless steel door.
2. Summit AccuCold FS24L 19" Upright Freezer with 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity, Factory Installed Lock, Manual Defrost, Removable Shelf Removable Shelf and Adjustable Thermostat, in White
The FF511L-FS24LSTACKMED combines two slim-fitting units with our stacking rack for a slim-fitting refrigerator-freezer. All-refrigerator FF511LMED offers 4.1 . of storage inside the auto defrost interior, complete with adjustable shelves and a rocker switch light. Compact all-freezer FS24LMED is manual defrost and includes a removable shelf.
3. EdgeStar CMF151L-1 1.1 Cu. Ft. Medical Freezer with Lock – White
- High-quality deluxe compact upright freezer designed for all-purpose use
- Energy efficient
- Designed for freestanding installation
- Dimensions: 19 1/4″ H x 18 1/5″ W x 17 3/4″ D
- Low temperature operation for medical environments
- Security lock
- Magnetic gasket
- Adjustable thermostat reaching minimum temperatures of -20°C (-4°F) under room-temperature conditions
- Modern euro-style door with recessed handle
- Lock and two keys included
- UL approved
- Front mount lock – meets the standards of many local health departments
- Energy-saving manual defrost
Get superior power in a compact medical freezer with the EdgeStar 1.1 Cu. Ft. Medical Freezer with Lock in White (CMF151L-1). The best medical freezer in its class, this 1.1 cubic foot, all-purpose medical freezer with lock offers the most value available in a freezer specialized for medical use – boasting high-quality construction and superior freezing power unavailable in other similar size models. Temperature: Thermostat-controlled low temperature operation tested at -20 °C (-4 °F) Built-in Security Lock: This EdgeStar medical freezer comes with a built-in lock to protect the contents stored inside UL Listed: The EdgeStar CMF151L-1 carries the label of one of the most trusted compliance sources around the globe Use: Keep medicines, vaccines, and samples at a steady, constant temperature well below the industry standard. Dimensions: 19.25″ H x 18.5″ W x 17.75″ D
4. EdgeStar CRF150SS-1 1.1 Cu. Ft. Convertible Refrigerator or Freezer w/Lock – Stainless Steel
- Easily converts from 0° compact freezer to a refrigerator
- Dimensions: 19 1/4″ H x 18 1/2″ W x 17 3/4″ D
- Comes complete with lock and two keys
- Full range thermostatic temperature control
- True stainless steel door with black cabinet
- Reversible door
- Includes a door lock
- Recessed handle
- Modern euro-style door
- Energy-saving manual defrost
- More energy efficient with new refrigerant than previous model CRF150SS
Refrigerate or freeze in this compact freezer / refrigerator with full range thermostatic control by EdgeStar. Plus, this compact freezer / refrigerator (model CRF150SS-1) features a true stainless steel door- for uncommon style in a compact freezer / refrigerator. This 1.1 cubic foot compact freezer also features a lock for added security, energy-saving manual defrost, space-saving flush back design, and true 0° freezing Undoubtedly the best feature of this compact freezer / refrigerator is the full range temperature control. The entire unit can hold most temperatures from 0 °F to 40 °F. Just turn the thermostat to select the appropriate temperature for your application! Another great feature is the true stainless steel doors. Coupled with the black trim and black cabinet, this is one of the most modern, best looking compact freezer / refrigerator units available! Energy Guide Specifications: Estimated Yearly Operating Cost of This Model: $24.64 Energy Use (kWh/Year) Range of all Similar Models: 280kWh – 320kWh Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 272 kWh/Year External Dimensions: 19 1/4 H x 18 1/2 W x 17 3/4 D Internal Dimensions: 13.5″ H x 14″ W x 13″ D
5. am-1 AM-LAB-UC-FSP-04-SS Undercounter Medical/Laboratory Freezer, MedLab Premium Stainless Steel 4.2 cu. ft,33.4" H, 23.75" L, 23.75" W, Stainless Steel
The am-1 med lab premium Series of under counter freezers are purpose-built for the strict requirements of medical and laboratory cold storage applications. The front Venting design allows these models to be “built-in” for under counter use without additional clearance on sides and top. Features include digital temperature control and display, high/low temperature audible and visual alarms, remote alarm contacts and a probe access port.
6. Thomas Traceable Digital-Bottle Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, with Glass Bead, -22 to 122 degree F
7. So-Low CH45-5 Lab Chest Freezer, 115V, 5 Cu. Ft, Temperature Range 0C to -45C
So Low Enviromental 0ºC to -45ºC, 5 cu.ft., Manual Defrost Low temperature chest style freezers comes standard with microprocessor digital controller, audible and visual alarms, alarm battery back-up and a 90 days labor 1 year parts warranty. LABORATORY CHEST STYLE FREEZERS TO -45°C. – SOLOW
8. Whynter CUF-110B Energy Star 1.1 Cubic Feet Upright Freezer with Lock, Black (Renewed)
- Measures: 17.7″ Long x 18.5″ Wide x 19.5″ High. Noise Level: <
- 42 dB
- Freestanding setup (clearance around the unit is needed). Freezer internal dimensions- 14.25 W x 13.25 D x 14 H Inches
- Mechanical temperature control with temperature range of -10° to 2°F, Manual Defrost
- Black reversible-swing door and black cabinet with cylinder lock and two keys
- Recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door and one interior removable flat slide out wire shelf
9. USA Lab 10.6 Cu Ft -40C Chest Freezer 115V
The all new USA Lab 10.6 Cu Ft -40°C Chest Freezer is a fantastic freezer for an affordable price. This unit runs efficiently and effectively. Features:Digital display for ease of use.Lock-able door to protect your samples and products.Durable galvanized steel powder coated exterior and aluminum interiorCFC-Free refrigerant. Specifications: Model: DW-40W300 Electrical: 115V / 60Hz 15A Inside Cu Ft: 10.6 Temperature Range: -10° to -45°C Exterior Dimensions: 1270x765x885mm Interior Dimensions: 1080x485x600mm For Technical Support, Questions, or Other Issues Please Email or Call Us!
10. am-1 AM-LAB-MD-FSE-17 MedLab Essential Manual Defrost 17 cu. ft. Medical/Laboratory Freezer, White
The am-1 Med Lab Essential Series -20C Manual Defrost Freezers are built for General Purpose medical and laboratory cold storage applications. Features include a mechanical thermostat, probe access port, and keyed door lock. Alarms and digital controls are NOT included. Requires periodic manual defrosting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laboratory Freezer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!