Nowadays, there are so many products of infrared receiver apple in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for infrared receiver apple in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings infrared receiver apple which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
613 reviews analysed
1. Infrared Resources 9ft 38-56kHz Dual Band External Universal IR Receiver Extender for Verizon FiOS + Most Cable Boxes and DTA Units.
- 38-56kHz external IR receiver for Arris,Pace,Bell,Rogers, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, HDMI Matrix, HDMI Extender etc
- Works with Verizon Fios Cable boxes model QIP, CHS,IPC, VMS series except QIP6xxx and QIP2500, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc. Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box,or A/V Receivers,IR Repeater kits, or port on the back of any box stating Serial. It is for data and technicians use
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43in tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the rear IR IN port. Unplug the power from the cable box then plug the IR receiver into the IR IN port. Plug in the power for the box. The box will reboot
- Listed on Amazon since 2009 with 23 Years Expierence Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hotel Industry.
2. Infrared Resources External Universal IR Receiver Extender for VERIZON FIOS, SA/Cisco Explorer, Comcast, Samsung,PACE,Motorola,Arris,
- Works with VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, Scientific Atlanta Explorer,Cisco,PACE,Motorola,Arris, and DTA Set Top Boxes
- Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, A/V Receivers,TVs or IR Repeater kits
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43i tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323
- 23 Years Experience Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hotel Industry
3. URWOOW IR Repeater Hidden Infrared Remote Extender System 1 Receiver 4 Emitters Control Kit USB Adapter for Amplifier Cable Box Satellite TV Receiver CD Player DVD Player Blu-ray Player
- -This IR Repeater Kit Allows You to Control A/V component by the Existing IR Controller, Control the IR Devices Between Two Rooms Such as Adjusting the Volume or Changing TV Channel.
- -With 1 Receiver Picks up the Signal from the Remote Controller, the Receiver is with a Convenient IR Confirmation LED
- -With 4 emitters send the Signal to the A/V Components
- -34-60kHz Operating Range(Please Aim at IR Receiver when Using Remote Control)
- -5V USB AC Power Supply
4. X10 Powermid PM5900 Remote Control Extender Kit – Includes a Transmitter and Receiver – (Infrared Only No Video)
- Allows you to control your audio/video equipment with your infrared remote from another room.
- Simple five minute installation
- just plug it into an A/C wall outlet in both rooms and you’re done.
- Transmits up to 100 feet, even through walls
- Use your remote to control VCRs, cable boxes, even stereo equipment in cabinets in another room.
- Optional Infrared Extender cable allows placement of Receiver behind the line-of-sight field of the equipment being controlled.
Extend your remote’s reach with this two-piece system from X10. It can transmit your remote’s signals through walls, floors, and furniture. It’s perfect for folks who want to conceal their A/V gear inside a cabinet or closet for a clean, stylish look. And with its 100-foot range, Powermid is also a great option for multi-room audio/video systems.
Simple to set up and use
Getting started is a snap. First, plug the transmitter into a standard power outlet, and place it in a location where you can comfortably aim your remote – beside your television, for example. Next, plug the receiver into a standard power outlet, and position it in front of the audio/video components you want to control. Once you’ve set up both units, you can send commands to your gear through using a multi-brand IR (infrared) remote control. You probably already have some of these around the house, from your TV, DVD player, cable box, or other common A/V components.
How Powermid works
When you press a command like “play” on your remote, the transmitter changes the IR signal to an RF (radio frequency) signal, and sends it to the receiver positioned in front of your A/V gear. Unlike IR signals, RF signals don’t require line-of-sight, and can travel through floors, walls, and cabinets. Once the receiver picks up the RF signal, it translates it back to IR. Then it passes your “play” command on to your A/V gear in one big IR blast.
Expanding your Powermid
If you’d like to control components located in multiple areas of your house from one room, you can install additional Powermid receivers. If you’d like to control your A/V gear from multiple rooms around your house,you can install additional Powermid transmitters
– includes tabletop transmitter and receiver
– AC power required
– not compatible with components that use RF remotes
– 3″W x 4-3/8″H x 3″D (receiver and transmitter)
– warranty: 1 year
5. Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote Logitech, Programmable Remote (Silver)
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup – replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room. AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like “Watch a DVD” automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8,Mac OS X 10.6 or later
6. Salt Remote Control for Apple TV (Alternative/Replacement, Swiss Original)
This remote control is the best available alternative for Apple TV. You can finally zapping comfortably and also mute your TV when required. And the material is pleasant to the touch.
Developed in close collaboration with Apple, after a sizable section of Swiss Salt TV’s customer base apparently complained about the poor usability of the Apple Remote that comes with every Apple TV 4K. Thanks to Apple’s input, the alternative remote doesn’t require any pairing with Apple TV and works out of the box.
Featured for Apple TV
This remote control is ready to use with your Apple TV via infrared technology, for navigation in the user interface and to control most of the apps.
A long press on the Power button (more than two seconds), allows you to switch off only the Apple TV.
Compatible with most TV sets
The infrared technology will allow you to synchronise the remote control with most TV models in less than 2 minutes to control power, volume and mute functions. It comes ready for Samsung TV, for other brands here the setup procedure:
1. Hold down both the MENU and OK button together, until the red LED above the menu button turns on.
2. Now point the remote at your TV and press the P^ button, until the volume menu appears on your TV screen.
3. Check the VOL+ and VOL- buttons work to control the volume on your TV. If they do, press the OK button and setup is complete.
4. If they do not work, repeat the procedure.
– Doesn’t work with Mitsubishi, Insignia and TCL TV.
– If the remote doesn’t work with your Apple TV, then you probably see 3 flash on the white LED of the Apple TV. This means that your Apple TV was linked with another infrared remote, then please use the other infrared remote to unlink it. This will allow all infrared remotes to work again.
7. Logitech Harmony Companion All in One Remote Control for Smart Home and Entertainment Devices, Hub & App, Works With Alexa – Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Performs activities like Lower the blinds, dim the lights, fire-up the TV for movie night-all with a tap of the finger.
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more
- Model: 915-000239 (Control up to 8 Devices). Please refer to the system requirements mentioned in this page.
- Internet access- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption
8. Inteset 4-in-1, INT422 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote for use with Apple TV, Xbox One, Roku, Media Center/Kodi, Nvidia Shield and many other A/V Devices
- Pre-programmed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center/Kodi and Roku device codes (excluding Roku Stick) which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons.
- Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
- Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes
- Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box
- ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked.
- Expanded Device Code Database. Be sure to use the INT422-3 Lookup for device codes. Complete worldwide database of device codes. Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to: www.universalremotes.net.
- Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions
- Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes
- Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
9. StarTech.com Wireless IR Remote Control Extender – 330 ft / 100m – IR to RF – Infrared Repeater – IR Extender for Cable Box – IR Repeater Kit (IREXT2),Gray
The IREXT2 Wireless IR Extender Kit lets you extend an Infrared signal from a remote control by up to 330ft (100m). Using a radio frequency that can operate through walls, doors, and around corners, the remote control extender lets you control your A/V devices from greater distances or even from another room. This adds configuration versatility for multi-room or outdoor applications, without having to move within range of your remote controlled device. The remote control extender is comprised of two units – one local IR remote extender, which accepts the incoming IR signal from the remote control and wirelessly transmits it to the second IR remote control Receiver unit positioned near the controlled device. The IREXT2 Infrared Extender is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
10. MyCableMart Add-on in-Wall Receiver for Infra-Red (IR) Repeater Kit
Mount IR Target Receiver for use with Infra-Red Receiver HA-IR-1116
- Connects (using 4 wires) via standard UTP cable, such as Cat 5 to the block connector on back
- Compatible with 38KHz and 56KHz systems
- Includes status LED
- Screw terminal connections
- Includes single gang decora cover
- Screw terminal connections
- White color
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Infrared Receiver Apple for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!