Finding your suitable readers for dell 4790 desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell 4790 desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
811 reviews analysed
1. Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM, Inspiron Desktop 3471
- Get a boost: Amp up your everyday performance with faster load times, higher transfer rates and less power consumption, all thanks to the efficient DDR4
- Innovative inlet: The state-of-the-art inlet airflow design allows optimal system cooling, so you get the quiet, efficient performance you’ve come to expect from an Inspiron desktop.
- Small and mighty: Revolutionary design saves space without compromising system performance, and features multiple expansion slots for future upgrades.
- Built-in connectivity: Stay connected with the latest integrated 802. 11bgn wireless and Bluetooth technology.
- Seamless PC/smartphone integration: Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your desktop.
Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM. Limit disruptions: With Dell Mobile Connect, you can make calls, send texts, get notifications and even mirror your Android phone onto your PC to interact with all your favorite apps. Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecured internet connections. Easy transfer: Quickly move photos, videos, music and documents from PCs to Android phones, and vice-versa, without complicated cloud storage services or cumbersome cables.
2. Dell Inspiron i3847 Desktop Computer – (Windows 7 Pro, Intel Quad-Core i7-4790 Processor 3.6GHz, 16GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive, DVD Drive)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor 3.6GHz up to 4.0GHz Turbo Frequency, 8MB Cache , 16GB DDR3 (8GBx2 1600MHz), 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics, Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD), 2 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0, HDMI
- DW 1705 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 2.4 GHz, 1×1, Integrated 5.1 Audio, Inspiron 3847 Chassiss, MT, Black w/8:1 media card reader, Dell KB113 Wired Keyboard, Dell MS111 USB 3-Button Optical Mouse
- Windows 7 Professional, 64Bit, English. Best Operation System for Business and Home Use. Windows 8.1 Pro disk also included in the package.
Processor:4th Generation Intel CoreTM i7-4790 processor (3.6GHz, 6M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, English, 64bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit License and Media)
Security Software: McAfee LiveSafe 12 Month Subscription
Memory:16GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz (8GBx2)
Hard Drive: 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics
Optical Drive:Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
Keyboard: Dell Wired Keyboard
Mouse:Dell MS111 USB 3-Button Optical Mouse
Wireless: DW 1705 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 2.4 GHz, 1×1
Memory Slots: 2 DIMM Slots
Ports External Chassis Connections:
(2) USB 2.0, MCR 8:1, Mic and Headphone Jacks; Four USB 2.0 connectors , Two USB 3.0 connectors, HDMI, VGA, RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet), 3-stack audio jacks supporting 5.1 surround sound
Media Card Reader:
Integrated 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (supports Secure Digital (SD), Hi Speed SD (SDXC), Hi Capacity SD (SDHC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), Multimedia Card (MMC), Multimedia Card Plus (MMC Plus), xD-Picture Card(XD))
3. Dell Inspiron High Performance Tower Computer PC (Intel Quad Core i7-7700, 16GB_DDR4 Ram, 128GB_SSD+1TB_HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX_1050, HDMI, WIFI, DVD-RW) Win 10 Pro
7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20 GHz) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz 128GB SSD+1TB GB 7.2k HDD NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) GTX 1050 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory
4. Dell Inspiron i3650-635SLV Desktop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included
Powerful and scalable full size desktop PC to keep up with technology needs. Design reduces chassis size by over 45% from previous gen without compromising performance. Multiple expansion slots. Easy for upgrade and maintenance.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017
5. Dell CDXGP OptiPlex 3050 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-7500, 4GB DDR4, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows 10 Pro
Business critical performance, smaller design. Essential business desktops with best-in-class security and manageability in a space-saving design. Uncompromising productivity and versatility. Thoughtfully designed Work unimpeded: These desktops come with all the same reliability and space saving benefits you've come to expect without sacrificing power or performance. Take back your workspace: Custom designed cable covers reduce clutter and match the chassis for a more efficient and visually appeal work space. Service with ease: Tool-less serviceability and in-band management enables accessible system maintenance so you can you easily upgrade and replace components. Secure, reliable and manageable. A partner you can trust: MTBF Certified, the OptiPlex 3050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands. Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 3050 is available with Dell Command Suite, making driver, BIOS, and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your company, allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
6. Dell XPS X8700-2814BLK Desktop Intel i7 Processor 16GB Memory 1TB HDD
Bring your multimedia to life with Dell XPS desktop PCs offering powerful processors, superb graphics performance and lots of storage space.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2015
16GB RAM, what more could you need?
Core I7: While it isn't the K model, this processor will outperform almost anything.
1TB SATA HDD
CONS: Only 1 PCI 16X slot. Not a problem if you only want one GPU, but if you want to SLI, it can't happen.
460 WATT Power Supply: If you want a super beefy GPU like a GTX 980 you need at least a 500 watt PCU
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2015
I'ma proud owner of a Dell desktop computer I purchased 12 years ago and it's still running strong. Yes the operating system is obsolete but I just do the maintenance and keep it running. When Amazon offered me this new Dell I immediately jumped on it. Even though my original Dell has been a dependable machine this X8700 knocks it out of the park when it comes to hardware. 1000 gigabytes of storage is incredible and with 16 gigs of Ram for speed I've just entered the 21st century. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 is a worthy graphics card and should play all of today's demanding games. The case looks good, has an easy to remove cover and has plenty of room for growth; 3 extra slots in the back and a slot in the front to add another DVD rom. This bundle does not come with a monitor but does come with a standard soft tough Dell keyboard and a Dell laser mouse.
In the front there is two USB 3.0 ports, 4 different types of media card readers (SM/D, CF/MD, miniMMC- SD/RS/SDXC, MS/Pro,DUO)
On top there is a 3.5 headphone jack, 3.5 microphone jack, a USB 2.0 port and a USB 2.0 port with Power Share and the on/off button.
On the back there's the power supply inlet, power supply diagnostic light, network ports and lights, two USB 2.0 and four USB 3.0 ports, HDMI ports, display port, six audio ports, 4 expansion card slots (1 is used for the monitor and printer),security cable slot.
Maybe 10 USB ports is a bit overkill but you have to admit it's nice. Having some ports on the top (sunken in a thing called a tray) is a bit different and unfortunately the slot this computer sits in under my desk does not allow access to these ports.Just not enough room to get a hand in there. Overall it's a great machine, super fast, well designed, comes with plenty of ports and expansion slots, easy to work on and looks good. I would have liked to see 4 rubber feet instead of just the two in front and also some instructions and a specification sheet and most of all a copy of the Windows operating system. Why do we have to make our own copies now? Are a couple DVD disks too expensive to provide with the computer?
Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2015
--The graphics card, NVidea GEFore GTX 745 is great. It’s approved by Adobe to run Photoshop CC2015 for 3D image rendering and operations requiring Open GL and Open CL. It’s also a great card for gamers, according to NVidea.
--The Intel 7-core processor is incredible. I had a 5-core in my previous computer and didn’t expect to see much difference—do I ever!
--It has a 1TB hard drive 7200 RPM and 2 open ports to install to install 2 additional internal drives which I plan to do.
--It has USB 3, which I’d never tried before and is wonderful—and it has 6 of them, in addition to some USB 2’s.
--With 16 GB of RAM you can easily process photos from any camera, even those huge 24 and 36 megapixel cameras. You can even have several open at the same time as well as multi-task with other applications. I downloaded creative cloud and Photoshop CC2015, Bridge, & Lightroom. I’m in heaven, no matter what I do (and I’ve thrown in 3-D and all the heavy filters) I don’t have to wait for anything, everything happens instantly. No spinning wheel. I can’t believe it.
--The computer itself is 17 inches tall, 6.5” wide, and 16” deep. On all counts, a smaller chassis than my previous Dell.
--It comes with one optical drives that reads and burns and a program called Cyber Link Media Suite that does much more than I need it to do. If you should want to add an additional optical drive, the space is there.
--It also has 4 media slots that, between them can read 19 types of media cards. (I didn’t know there were that many!)
--It also comes with Microsoft Office Trial which you are bound to have to purchase later, but at least you get a breather while you’re buying monitor(s), speakers, etc.
--It does come with a basic wired Dell Keyboard and Mouse both of which are basic and perfectly acceptable (though I’ve lately grown addicted to lighted keyboards).
--It also comes with a one-year Dell support contract (renewable yearly for several years) which is a blessing. I’ve had Dells since 1998 and, besides the fact that they are great machines; the tech support is so good I won’t get anything else. Between laptops and desktops and between my husband, son, daughter, and sister-in-law, this is the 16th Dell in our household—and never have had a bad apple.
--The only thing about the computer about which I am totally unenthusiastic is Windows 8.1 which I’ve found horrible and annoying. Microsoft makes decisions that control the way the computer is configured and operates that are different from what I’d prefer and I’m not given the choice to change them. It’s sort of a battle between two control freaks and Microsoft wins. I understand Windows 10 (what happened to 9?) will get the start button back and that should be an improvement. I plan to download it when it becomes available because it just can’t be any worse
But, others than Windows 8, this is as close to perfect as I’ve ever dreamt of being. The xps 8700 does everything well, fast, and beautifully.
7. Newest Dell Inspiron 3000 Desktop, Intel Core i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz), 8GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD, DVD/CD Drive, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 - Black
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
- 8GB dual channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GBx2)
- 1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s
- Intel HD integrated graphics
- Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 8-in-1 media card reader and USB 3.0
- Integrated 5.1 audio
- Wireless-N 1705 and Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
4th Generation Intel Core i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
8GB dual channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GBx2)
1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s
Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
Intel HD integrated graphics
8-in-1 media card reader and USB 3.0
Dell wireless-N 1705 and Bluetooth 4.0
Integrated 5.1 audio
8. Dell OptiPlex 9020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7 i7-4770 3.40 GHz - Mini-tower
business-class Controleasily Manage The Entire Desktop Fleet And Keep Your Business Running Smoothly With Exceptional, Integrated Manageability Features.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 4790 Desktop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!