We spent many hours on research to finding dell 24 ips, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dell 24 ips, you should not miss this article. dell 24 ips coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 dell 24 ips by our suggestions
615 reviews analysed
1. Dell P Series 24" Screen LED-Lit Monitor Black (P2419H)
- More room to work: Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with Comfort View, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing
- 60 hertz
2. Dell U2421HE – 24 Inch 1080p FHD UltraSharp, IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor, USB-C Monitor, Anti-Glare, VESA, Black
- Get a stable, wired connection to your network and peripherals on this sleek 23.8″ hub monitor with RJ45, USB-C and a host of other ports
- Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- ee consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Optimize your workspace with a stylish monitor featuring a thin panel profile, a compact base, and a cable management slot that can hide cable cutter from view. Plus the conveniently placed USB downstream ports (one featuring power charging) gives you easy access to what you need
- This TUVi Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time
Ports & Slots:
1. AC power port | 2. HDMI port | 3. DP port (in) | 4. USB-C/DisplayPort | 5. DP port (out) | 6. USB downstream port | 7. Audio line-out porti | 8. USB downstream porti | 9. RJ-45 connector | 10. Stand lock | 11. USB downstream portsi
Power cable | USB-C cable (C to C) | DP to DP cable
3. Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED Monitor
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920×1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
4. UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
- More room to work: with a stylishly thin panel profile (only 6.5mm at its thinnest) and a compact base that’s approximately 30% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Adjust to your comfort: pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long.
- Clean and clutter-free: focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with comfort view, a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions.
- Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless design featuring InfinityEdge lets you enjoy a nearly seamless view of your content across multiple monitors.
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
- 60 hertz
UltraSharp 24-Inch Screen Led-Lit Monitor (DELL-U2419H)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 24 Ips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!