Finding your suitable readers for acer monitor 23 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer monitor 23 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
757 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer SA240Y Bbmipux 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Slim Edge-to-Edge Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, 1ms VRB, (USB 3.1 Type-C Port, Display Port & HDMI Port), Black
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms VRB | Refersh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display Port or HDMI Port | Brightness: 250nits
- Elegant Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge!
- Includes HDMI Cable and USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port: Supporting Data, Power (15W) and DisplayPort over USB-C | Video Ports: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI
Acer SA240Y 23.8-inch monitor has an amazing thin enclosure with a frameless bezel. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. The 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution with an incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio lets you enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Enjoy the accurate color performance presented by IPS technology, and vivid color in every viewing angle. The eye protect technology also gives you a comfortable viewing experience while Energy Star compliance helps you save money and energy. (UM.QS0AA.B03)
4. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
5. Acer T232HL Abmjjz 23-Inch (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen Widescreen Monitor
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of Windows 8.1 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips
- This large 23″ edge-to-edge widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content
- Flexible tilt from 8-60 degrees lets you interact with this monitor from all different angles
- Height is 16.5 inch, width is 22.6 inch and depth is 1.5 inch. Height with stand is 17.91 inch, width with stand is 22.60 inch and depth with stand is 1.97 inch
- Horizontal viewing angle is 178 degree and vertical viewing angle is 178 degree
Explore more on the Acer T-Series LCD featuring 10-point multi-touch technology on sleek edge-to-edge glass. This intuitive and fun LCD lets you take advantage of Windows 8.1 touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games – all with your finger tips! Full HD resolution, incredible 100 Million :1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology of this display. Connect to your devices via HDMI so you can instantly enjoy marvelous 1080p entertainment at home. On top of that this incredible design with edge-to-edge screen creates a floating design and looks amazing in any room or even hanging on the wall.
6. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
7. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
8. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
9. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
10. Acer Gaming Monitor 23.6” Curved ED242QR wi 1920 x 1080 75Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Ports)
Acer’s 23. 6 inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD Free Sync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. 001).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitor 23 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!