Top 9 5 Gal Ice Cream Maker
We spent many hours on research to finding 5 gal ice cream maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 5 gal ice cream maker, you should not miss this article. 5 gal ice cream maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 5 gal ice cream maker by our suggestions
604 reviews analysed
1. Happybuy 110V Commercial Slushy Machine 600W Stainless Steel Margarita Smoothie Frozen Drink Maker Suitable Perfect for Ice Juice Tea Coffee Making 12L x 3 Tank Sliver
- 【Sushy Machine with 36L/9.5Gal】Capacity: 12LX3 Tanks
- Cold Power: 600W
- Cold Temperature: -2℃ TO 3℃(28.4℉ TO 37.4℉)
- slush comes during 30min-45min.
- 【High Efficiency for Your Business or Family Party】Double-sided refrigeration system lead to the fast refrigeration and high efficiency of producing slush,perfect for your summer frozen drink business.
- 【Latest Design on Electromagnetic Transmission Shaft 】Slushy machine use electromagnetic transmission shaft, magnetic transmission, parts, is much better than electro transmission shaft, long life time.
- 【Durable Material】All the tank are made of PC (Polycarbonate) material which is high/low temperature resistance, unbreakable, innoxiously, antifoaming, good flexibility and removable.
- 【Widely Application】Commercial smoothie maker can dispense a variety of beverage such as granite drinks, frozen cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies, coffees, cappuccino and tea slush beverages,will bring more business to your bar, restaurant, or gas station.
2. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
3. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
4. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
5. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
6. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
7. Ice Cream Magic Personal Ice Cream Maker
Make ice cream in a matter of minutes with the Ice Cream Magic Maker. You can make any flavor ice cream with the this home ice cream maker, and it will be ready to eat in a snap. Your kids can make their own ice cream using the Ice Cream Maker, which also makes low-fat and sugar-free ice cream.
8. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
9. Electric Ice Cream Maker in Aqua with Candy Crusher (2 Quart)
Now you cann make your own ice cream and frozen yogurt with this Electrics Ice Cream Maker. An attached hand crank candy crusher dispenses cookies or crushed candy and nuts into your ice cream. Simple to make and easy to clean.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 5 Gal Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!