Finding your suitable readers for 2 hp shaper is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2 hp shaper including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
513 reviews analysed
1. Shop Fox W1674 2 HP Shaper
Shapers are great tools for any woodworker to tackle a variety of projects. From the smallest to the largest profile cutters, this Shop Fox W1674 2-Horsepower 3-Inch Spindle Travel Shaper can handle any creative project you throw at it. When working with wood, we know that power and precision is key. This shaper’s 2-horsepower engine and 2 included adjustable spindles, and 2 reversible speeds are more than enough to get the job done. The T-slot miter gauge, 3-inch dust port, and shielded give you the safety and options needed to use this shaper to its full potential. The large hand wheel can elevate the spindle to give you the most precise and consistent control. Pair that with the spindle lock knob and you’ll have a shaper that can get the most detail out of any woodworking project. Whether the job is simple edge profiling, making door stiles, rails, or panels, this Shop Fox W1674 2-Horsepower Shaper is the right machine for the job.
2. SHOP FOX W1702 3 HP Shaper
This full capacity 3 HP Shaper will handle the smallest profile cutters all the way up to the largest panel cutters with its three spindle sizes, 3-inch spindle travel and 5-1/2-inch maximum spindle opening. Two reversible speeds also provide the greatest flexibility for arranging cutters of all sizes. So, no matter what the shaping application is, whether it’s simple edge profiling or making door stiles, rails and panels, this is the right machine for the job.
3. Grizzly G1026 Shaper, 3 HP
4. Grizzly H5386 110V/220V 2 HP Single-Phase Motor
5. NEW 2 HP SPL Compressor Duty Electric Motor, 3450 RPM, 56 Frame, 5/8" Shaft Diameter,120/240 VOLT
- 2 HP SPL COMPRESSOR DUTY ELECTRIC MOTOR, ODP (OPEN DRIP PROOF) FOR DRY INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS
- 1 PHASE, 56 FRAME, 3450 RPM, 120V/240VAC, 5/8″ SHAFT DIAMETER
- CAPACITOR START AND CAPACITOR RUN CONTINUOUS DUTY COMPRESSOR MOTOR
- Amperage: (7.5 FLA @ 240V) (15 FLA AT 120V), Voltage: 120V/240V (NOT SUITED FOR 208V INCOMING)
- CCW (COUNTER CLOCKWISE ROTATION) WHEN VIEWED FROM SHAFT END.
6. SHOP FOX W1687 3-Horsepower 2,800 CFM Dust Collector
Powder coated paint Bag volume: 10.8 cubic feet Static pressure: 14.4 Inch Air suction capacity: Approximately 2800 CFM Motor size: 3 HP, 220V, Single-phase, 3,450 RPM, Motor Amp draw: 240V – 18A
7. Grizzly Industrial G4179-1/2 HP Power Feeder
8. Router Bit Spindle Adapter for Grizzly G1035 1.5 HP Shaper or Shop Fox W1674 2 HP Shaper | Includes 1/4" and 1/2" ER20 collets| No slip, Improved Life, Easy cutter extraction | Made in U.S.A
- ★ The NXTUL adapter allows you to use your existing ¼” and ½” shank router bits on either the Grizzly G1035 or Shop Fox W1674 model shapers. ★ Standard router bits are lower cost, and have a much larger selection than typical shaper cutters.
- ★ ER collet system allows for greater clamping strength versus straight slotted collets. ★ ER collets contact the entire length of the engaged tool shank.★ Uniform compression of collet ensures your cutter will not slip
- ★ Premium cutter concentricity ensures maximum life of your cutting tools.
- ★ Independent collets for ¼” and ½” tool shanks ensure maximum runout accuracy and tool holding power.
- ★ Made in U.S.A. ★ Adapter is manufactured from high grade tool steel and heat-treated to ensure long life.
The NXTUL Adapter is unique, unlike any other spindle adapter sold today:
★ Industry standard ER20 collet system. Collets readily available from a variety of suppliers and manufacturers
★ ER collet system extracts your cutter from the spindle adapter when loosened. Simple cutter changes are now possible with no back-shoulder damage to your cutters.
★ Adapter Dimensions: 3.5″(Long)
★ Adapter case: Tool comes with reusable, clear plastic case!
Proudly made in the USA
9. Powermatic 1280100C Model PM2700 3 HP 1-Phase Shaper with DRO and Casters
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30-Inch by 40-Inch precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
The result of years of planning and design, the 3-horsepower, 1-phase, 230-volt Powermatic 1280100C PM2700 shaper has been built from the ground up to be the last shaper you’ll ever need. Offering more features than any other shaper in its class, it provides an extra-large cast-iron table and heavy-duty miter gauge with aluminum extruded support to tackle any job with ease.
Power, Accuracy, and Durability
Bringing an industry-leading package of features to your shop, the PM2700 has Powermatic’s legendary durability and precision. It boasts a fully welded base cabinet built from heavy-gauge steel and includes a dust collection chute that terminates in a four-inch-diameter port at the rear. There’s both a door and window for easy monitoring of, and access to, the belt and spindle lock, and a micro-switch to prevent the motor from starting unless the door is securely closed.
Robust Five-Horsepower Motor
The PM2700 comes equipped with a powerful 3-horsepower, 1-phase, 230-volt motor mounted in a cast-iron mechanism that controls cutter height. This mechanism is operated by the large, 8-inch-diameter cast-iron hand wheel (with spinner) conveniently located on the front of the base cabinet. For smooth, slip-free power transmission, the motor is fitted with a two-speed pulley system that uses a Poly-V belt–a magnetic switch protects against power fluctuations. All the controls, including a quick-release lever for fast speed and belt changing, are conveniently grouped within easy reach.
For ease of movement, this sturdy, 664-pound machine has four retractable full-swivel casters (patent pending) with tough polyurethane tires that roll smoothly without leaving marks on your shop floor.
Easy Spindle Adjustments
The 3/4-inch- and 1-1/4-inch-diameter spindles are retained with a tough drawbar and locking nut, and offer speeds from 7,500 to 10,000 rpm. Height changes to within 1/1,000 of an inch–critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for raised panel doors–are simple thanks to the spinner handle on the cast-iron hand wheel. At the same time, the digital spindle-height display ensures accuracy.
Extra-Large Cast-Iron Table
To help simplify large projects, the PM2700 comes with a generously sized cast-iron flat table that stands a comfortable 35-1/2 inches (with casters retracted) from the floor for safe and easy handling of big materials. The top features a full-size, T-shape miter slot that runs the full width of the table. Also, both rear corners of the table are pre-drilled and tapped to accept Powermatic feeding systems.
Sophisticated Fence System
This shaper includes a sophisticated, safe, and accurate fence system, including several T-slots, so you can mount a wood face and create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The design allows for quick movement of the fence close to its final position. It’s then easy to lock it in and use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in the exact position needed.
It also comes with two featherboards to help keep cuts consistent while improving safety.
The PM2700 is backed by a five-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Powermatic PM2700 3-horsepower shaper, one fence assembly, one cabinet and base, two lock handles, two M13 flat washers, one miter assembly, one draw bar, one 1-1/4-inch spindle, one 3/4-inch spindle, two spindle nuts, one 3-7/8-inch insert ring, four M10 socket head cap screws, four M10 lock washers, one starting pin, one 8-millimeter hex wrench, one cross-point/flat-head screwdriver, one wrench, one warranty card, and one manual.
From the Manufacturer
This new PM2700 shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30-Inch by 40-Inch precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes. The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. This allows making adjustments to within .001-Inch in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors.
10. Microplane 2 inch Roary Drum Rasp Shaper and Replacement Sleeve Set – Stainless Steel
- Set includes: 1 ea – 2″ Rotary Shaper and 2″ Replacement Blade.
- Designed for low speed power shaping without clouding the air with dust.
- Improved design tooth pattern to minimize clogging.
- Works great with drill press, razor sharp teeth that cut 10 times faster than similar shaping tools.
- 2500 RPM MAXIMUM Speed – Not designed for use with router.
Designed for low speed power shaping without clouding the air with dust. MicroPlane Rotary Shaper drill attachments have recently been improved. Each has been redesigned to include replaceable blades with a new improved tooth pattern to minimize clogging. Works great with a drill press.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2 Hp Shaper for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!