Finding your suitable readers for 1 quart ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1 quart ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
731 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
3. West Bend IC13887WB Dual Single Serve Ice Cream Machine, White, (Discontinued by)
With the dual single serve ice cream machine you can customize two different flavors at one time. 2 freezing mugs allow you to serve and store with ease. To top off the customization use the ingredient funnels to add your favorite candies or syrup right into the ice cream.
4. Brentwood TS-1410BL 1 Quart Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato, and Custard Machine, Blue
The 15w Brentwood 1 Quart Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato, and Custard Machine does it all. Enjoy up to 1 quart of your favorite frozen deserts in just 30 minutes. Nonslip feet keeps the machine in place. We’ve included several delicious recipes so you can get started right away. Simply add the ingredients to the previously frozen bowl, place the lid with paddle, and push to start. Easily break down parts for quick and simple clean up.
5. Cuisinart ICE-40 Flavor Duo Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
- Dual-bowl design – simultaneously produces either 1 or 2 quarts of one flavor, or 1 quart each of two different flavors.
- Set the control switch to “2 bowls” to activate both bowl, or set to “1 bowl” to activate just one.
- Brushed metal design. 2 one quart bowls.
- Fully Automatic
- Makes frozen desserts in as little as 20 minutes.
Cuisinart lets you indulge guests and delight family with a variety of frozen desserts. The new Flavor Due Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker lets you make two flavors at once, in as little as 20 minutes! With the tough of a button, this stunning brushed metal dessert maker automatically starts the process. Ingredients are added to double-insulated freezer bowls through easy-pour spouts to create the smoothest, creamiest frozen desserts.
6. Kitchen Living Electric Ice Cream Maker 1 Quart Capacity
Makes delicious ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and frozen yogurt at home.
7. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
8. DASH DIC700AQ Everyday Popsicle Ice Cream Maker, 1 quart, Aqua
- 2 IN 1: Make a quart of delicious ice cream (regular, organic, or dairy free), sorbet, frozen yogurt AND popsicles, fudgsicles, yogurt pops and more, with endless flavor options in just over 20 minutes!
- EASY TO USE: Designed with an ingredient spout to simplify making ice-cream. Simply freeze the container, then just turn on the machine and add ingredients (fresh fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- KEEP IT COLD: Double-walled insulated freezer bowl keeps ice cream and popsicles chilled – perfect for kids and parties!
- EASY CLEAN: Minimal parts to help make cleaning effortless (wipe clean)
- all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes ice cream maker, popsicle molds, bowl, popsicle molds, 7 reusable popsicle sticks, recipe guide and recipe database access
With the DASH everyday ice cream and popsicle maker, making homemade ice cream and popsicles is fun and easy. Whether you like organic, non-dairy sorbet, creamy sherbet, classic vanilla ice cream, or a lemonade popsicle, the everyday ice cream maker with bonus popsicle maker is the perfect 2-in-1 frozen treat helper. Just freeze the bowl overnight, add your ingredients and churn for up to 4 Cups of delicious homemade ice cream. With the ingredient spout, you can add ingredients as you go, from fresh fruit to classic chocolate chips. The 1 quart, double-walled insulated freezer bowl makes party-perfect ice cream and can be stored in your freezer for indulgent treats anytime.
9. Salton YM9 1-Quart Yogurt Maker
Make your own healthy, nutritious yogurt with this easy to use machine. Just follow the supplied recipes to make preservative free, tasty yogurt. Use your own ingredients to make unique flavors. Takes from 4 to 10 hours to make, depending on desired tartness, for frozen yogurt, chilling the freezer for 2 more hours is required.
Yogurt is a great, guilt-free snack for both adults and kids. With this yogurt maker, it’s easy to add favorite flavors–including exotic and sweet fruits, rich crunchy nuts, and natural sweeteners–to basic yogurt. Just follow the recipes, supplied by the manufacturer, and a nutritious snack, with very little fat and no preservatives (like most commercial brands), is not too far away. Making yogurt takes from 4 to 10 hours to process, depending on desired tartness of the batch. If you’re looking for frozen yogurt, you do have to chill it for 2 hours in the freezer before consumption after it’s made. The yogurt can be stored up to one week. –Teresa Simanton
10. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1 Quart Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!